Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Words of the Day

Maddie's new words for the day are "corn" and "reeeeeeach" (as she stretches her arms out really far and says "reach" in a straining voice).  Thanks to Diego for telling Maddie to "reach to catch the chinchilla".  :)

Tomorrow is Maddie's 15 month check up with the pediatrician.  I'm excited to show off Maddie's vocabulary, but I'm so nervous for her to get her shots.  Well, I'm nervous for the entire appointment because she usually cries just for the nurses touching her...even just to be weighed and measured.  It's a very exhausting experience for me and especially for Maddie.  I'm hoping she'll do ok tomorrow, but I know as they get older they become more and more aware of what's going on.  She'll know the shots are coming and she's not going to be as quick to forgive me for taking her there...we might have to get some ice cream afterwards :)  Ok, actually we'll be ready to come home and go straight down for a nap I'm sure!

Please say a prayer for both Maddie and me for tomorrow!  We can definitely use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment