Friday, February 3, 2012

A Pinterest Party!

Leighann at Living with Three Hobbits and a Giant is hosting a Pinterest Party on her blog today.  Go check it out and link up if you like :)


My inspiration from Pinterest comes in the form of a delicious, but totally addictive snack.



Be warned:  If you don't want to gain 5 pounds this week, PLEASE do not make this for yourself.  Make it for a friend, a neighbor, a coworker, but whatever you do, don't make this to keep in your own home.  I don't care how good you think your self control is, these WILL win.  Make a batch to give away and snack on a few pieces as you break it up and put it into a container.  All of my neighbors will be getting this in a cute little package for Christmas next year :)

You can find the recipe here.

One tip, I didn't melt the chocolate chips as the recipes says to do.  Instead, I spread the chips out over the bark as it came out of the oven and they pretty much started to melt right away.  Then I spread them out with a spatula and sprinkled on the sea salt.  YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment