Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sisterly Love

It's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I'd pop in real quick and show you this sweet picture.  Sadie was sitting on the floor in front of the chair watching Baby Einstein.  Then Maddie decided to sit in the chair behind her and I started to get upset with her for always needing to be in her sister's "space".  Well, she put her legs on either side of Sadie and started rubbing her head.  It was so sweet, Sadie just rested her head on Maddie's leg.  They stayed that way for a few minutes being so super sweet with each other.  I LOVE it!!

2 comments:

  1. So Cute! They look a lot alike I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oh yes, they do look a lot alike! They have a lot of the same features and facial expressions. I love seeing their similarities :)

    ReplyDelete