Friday, January 23, 2009

A Day in the Park


What a gorgeous day we had today! It was a beautiful 76 degrees and mostly sunny. We did have a bit of wind to deal with, but, hey, we can't ask for everything, right? Well, the little girl I babysit turned 5 today so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take them to the park. We had a nice little picnic lunch and then played on the equipment for about an hour. Maddie went down the slide for the first time today and seemed to enjoy that. The faster I let her slide down, the happier she was! What a little daredevil I have :) She also rode in a swing for the first time today. I was just going to sit her in it to take a picture but I thought I'd give it a push and see what she thought. Well, as you can see from the picture, she LOVED it! (Also...can you see her two little teeth in the picture?) I can't wait to take her back to the park tomorrow to show Daddy how much fun she had and to get some more pictures of her on the slide. Hopefully we'll be able to post more pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment