Saturday, January 31, 2009

I LOVE the Park!


Yeah! I got to go back to the park today! It was such a nice, sunny day so Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to go visit the park again. Lucky me :) Look at all the pictures below to see how much fun I had...

Me and Daddy got to climb up and look at Mommy through this big window. I thought it was pretty cool :) We also got to climb all over the jungle gym at the park...Mommy took a TON of pictures, but there were too many to share on here.


Daddy helped me go down the slide! I was a little unsure of what to do so Daddy gave me a little pep talk and then DOOOOWWWWWNNNNN we went! It sure was fun :) I got to do it over and over again.

Of course my favorite is still the swing. This park only has two swings that I can ride in so we had to wait our turn. But it was SO worth the wait :) I just smiled and laughed the whole time Mommy and Daddy were pushing me.

Unfortunately the fun had to come to an end. It was getting close to time for me to eat (again) and I was getting really sleepy. All this fun sure is tiring! Mommy held me tight and we got just a couple more pictures before we left the park for the day. I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment