Saturday, October 3, 2009

Foto Saturday :)

I just have two photos to share this week.  I downloaded some cool actions in photoshop and tried them out on my two favorite pictures.


Photo #1 straight out of the camera




Photo #1 with the "sunshine" action and "bring out the eyes" action




Photo #2 straight out of the camera




Photo #2 edit one...I can't remember what actions I used.  I know I did "bring out the eyes" and some levels/curves adjustments




Photo #2 with 1st edit and "sunshine" action




Photo #2 with "vintage" action

I've been playing around with photo editing for a LONG time and still have to play around with it.  I don't have the "professional" eye for how the photos should look in the end, I'm just doing them so they look decent to me :)

let me know what you think!  Or if you have any words of wisdom on photo editing, PLEASE share!!  I'm open to constructive criticism...just don't be too harsh with me :)

1 comment:

  1. I think they look great. I know NOTHING about photoshop but it looks like I need to learn!

    ReplyDelete