Monday, May 3, 2010

H.O.L.Y. C.O.W.

Oh my goodness...I cannot even begin to describe today.  So I'll give you a picture and just let you know it got better from here.

 This was taken AFTER the trip to the doctor where she basically superglued her forehead shut with something called Durabond.  It kind of makes it look gross and oozy.  That's just the glue shining like that...I'm just glad she didn't have to have stitches.  Her doctor told us it was a nice, clean gash and should heal nicely over time.  She even said it might not leave a scar (but I'm wondering if that's just what they tell the moms of little girls who are worried their daughter will have an ugly scar for eternity).  Whether or not it's true, I'm glad she said it because I really did feel better.  I thought she was going to wear bangs for the rest of her life...

Well, we've had a long, exhausting day and Eric's coming home tomorrow. So I'm going to B.E.D.!  Goodnight :)

1 comment: