- Cloth diapering is interesting. We've had several leaky diapers but several that haven't leaked as well. We'll get used to it with time...
- Maddie continues asking for Daddy every day. She asks if Daddy is coming home when she wakes up from her nap, she says, "if Daddy comes in the garage door, I will say, 'hi Daddy'". She took her daddy doll (thanks Aunt Sarah!) to school on Friday and had a MUCH better day.
- Maddie deliberately peed on the couch. She knew she had to pee, but didn't feel like going to the bathroom so she told me she peed on the couch. Nice.
- Sadie is officially in size 6 month clothing. Her cloth diapers are a lot bulkier than disposable diapers so she'll probably be in 9 month by the time she's 7 months old!
- Ewww...I just saw a commercial for "Survivor: Redemption Island". I LOVE Survivor but I might have to skip next season with Boston Rob and Houston Russell. Yuck.
- Sorry for getting sidetracked...
- Sadie is starting to laugh a lot more. She laughs at me when I'm being silly now. I love it :) She's just so sweet and precious, I can't get enough of her!
- The past two days Sadie has taken only two nice, long naps. She had been napping 3-4 times a day only 45 minutes to an hour and a half at a time. But yesterday and today she had two naps each day that were over 2 hours each! I think her heiny likes the cloth diapers :)
- Weight Watchers continues to go well. I lost 3 pounds last week so I got my 5 pound star this week!! It's the little things...and if you know me, you know I like my stickers! My total weight loss so far is 5.8 pounds. Go me!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
A Few Updates
I'm going to give you a few bullet-style updates while I watch the Steelers beat the Jets :) Sorry, I can't really concentrate to form full thoughts to blog while I'm watching this game...it's just SO GOOD!