Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Five Years

Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by?  Five years ago I was a soldier serving in Iraq.  Now I'm a stay at home mom of two sweet little girls.  Some days it feels like I just had drill weekend last weekend.  Other days it feels like my time in the Army was a lifetime ago.  It's so strange how our minds and our memories work like that.

Two years ago I posted about the death of a friend.  I won't rehash it, but if you'd like to take a look back at that post, you can go here.  I just wanted to take a few minutes to remember Sean today.  His life meant something to me. His death meant something to all of us.  I have a magnet with his name on it that says, "All gave some, some gave all."  That sums it up.  We will never forget him and what his sacrifice means.

Today I remember Sean and I miss him terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment