Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maddie's so Funny!

Maddie's newest "game" is to reach up for me, say "please" and then when I go to pick her up she quickly pulls her arms down and shakes her head "no". Then she starts laughing! What a little stinker I have :)

Maddie also loves to see airplanes. As soon as she hears one flying over head (and they fly over A LOT) she looks up to the sky. You can tell when she spots it because she starts waving then looks at me and smiles. I wonder if she understands the connection between what she sees in the sky and when I tell her we went on the airplane...probably not at this age, but it'll be exciting when she gets it :)

Maddie's newest favorite activity is swimming! We really got her hooked when I was in Baltimore and now it seems that's the only things she wants to do. Here are some of the things she likes to do in the pool: She started "picking up" the water in the pool and dropping it on the patio. She actually puts her hand in the water, acts like she's picking up a piece of food or something, then pulls her hand out of the water and watches the drop fall on the concrete. It's so cute to watch her. She LOVES to kick her feet to make splashes and also splashes with her hands. It's funny when she accidentally splashes too hard and gets her face wet. She looks at me like she doesn't know what just happened and then continues splashing :) One of Maddie's favorite things is when Murphy comes to get a drink from the pool. Maddie starts sticking out her tongue and crawls over to Murphy and tries to grab her tongue. She just giggles so hard and Murphy drinking the water. I'm glad she enjoys the water so much, but it really makes me want to get a "real" pool in the backyard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment