Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Moods of Maddie

The other night after I brushed Maddie's teeth I asked her to open her mouth so I could see her pretty teeth.  She opened wide and I stuck my finger in to check on the progress of her 2 year molars.  I didn't see any on the bottom but when I stuck my finger on the top, there they were!  Both of her top back molars had snuck in on me.  Then it hit me...remember when I was having so many problems with her?  When she was driving me insane and I couldn't figure out why?  I was actually blaming it on Eric leaving, how both of us were impatient with each other because Eric had just left.  Well, that could have aggravated it, but I'm pretty sure that's when those molars were coming in.  I kind of wish the bottom ones had come in at the same time so we'd be over it all by now!  However, she's up to her same old attitude, whiney, fussy self today so I'm wondering if we're going to have a couple more weeks to work on those bottom molars.  At least she was happy (mostly) for her birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment