Monday, June 14, 2010

Potty Update

Maddie started showing interest in the potty on Friday.  Saturday she peed in the potty 3 times, Sunday 4 times.  So far today she's peed 4 times (it's 5:00 pm).  When I got her up from her nap I left her diaper off and she has peed 3 times in the potty with no accidents!!  The first two times I noticed signs and/or noticed that plenty of time had passed.  The third time she TOLD ME she had to pee.  That just blew my mind!  When I ask her if she can "feel the pee pees coming" and she says "yes", she really has to go!  She hasn't sat on the potty more than 3 minutes any time I've taken her.  I think it's pretty amazing that she knows the sensation already.  Hopefully this potty training thing will be easier than I was anticipating...I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment