Wednesday, June 16, 2010

These are a few...

...of my favorite things!  Just thought I'd take a minute to share some of my simple, every day pleasures with you :)
Ok, for anyone who isn't a fan of cleaning, this product is for you!  I'm not even kidding.  When I bought this for the first time I was looking for things to clean.  I quickly used up the whole bottle and didn't let myself buy anymore until I used up the Sam's Club size bottle of Lemon Mr. Clean I had in the closet.  I was so happy to finish that bottle over the weekend!  I immediately added Mr. Clean to my shopping list for Monday and I knew I was getting the purple one :)  I've been keeping my kitchen and bathrooms much cleaner since I bought it...and I even used it to clean Maddie's kiddie pool the other day!  This stuff is AMAZING!  The best part?  The price tag of $2.97 at Walmart.  Seriously!

This is my morning juice to take my vitamins with.  I was a little skeptical of the 50% less thing just because it obviously isn't 100% orange juice not from concentrate like the original Tropicana.  However, I was pleasantly surprised and now when I have "regular" orange juice it's too sweet for me.  This stuff rocks!

This is my newest favorite Yankee Candle.  It's pretty hot most days so I don't burn it but I still keep it out on the counter so I can pick it up and take a big whiff :)  This scent reminds me of Orange Blossom, one of the Straweberry Shortcake dolls I used to have when I was little.  (I still have it but she doesn't smell so much anymore)  Also, this is one of the double wick candles.  Ever since I tried the double wick I won't go back to the single!  These burn so much more evenly and you can start smelling it within 5 minutes of lighting it. 

These delicious fruit bars are something I just picked up today on a whim.  I was in the mood for something sweet and I had seen a commercial for them recently and couldn't wait to try them.  Oh my goodness!  I wish Blue Bell was available in all parts of the country just so everyone could experience this.  It's heaven on a stick...speaking of the stick, why do they have to use wooden sticks?  Why not plastic?  I can't stand that ice cream bars (or fruit bars) taste like a tongue depresser when you get to the end.  Is there a reason for that? 

Do you see this nutrition label?!?!  Only 70 calories and 0 fat?!?!  I'm pretty sure that's better than Weight Watchers ice cream, and it certainly tastes better too.  Seriously, if you can get Blue Bell in your area, you HAVE to try these!

The last of my favorite things is our new minivan.  We never pictured ourselves as minivan people but with the second baby just months away we started thinking of a bigger vehicle.  Well, we could really do with just the Accord, but we found a GREAT deal on this practically new van and we couldn't pass up the opportunity.  Every time I drive it I fall a little bit more in love...I guess I'm destined to be a soccer mom :)

So, there you have it.  My favorite things for now...oh, and there's this other delicious juice called Cranberry Concord Grape (I forget the brand, probably Ocean Spray) that I love too, I just don't have any right now.  You can't just get Cran-Grape, it has to be the Cranberry Concord Grape.  It just tastes like grape juice but with the added benefits of the cranberry juice...I could drink a whole bottle in a day!

What are some of the things you can't live without?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new car :) I love Blue Bell ice cream too. We never get another brand. Blue Bell is just too good! Congrats on the potty training. Sounds like it is going really well. ALso, the whole tipping thing at Sonic is optional. I dont always tip, but when I have a little extra sometimes I will give them 50 cents or so. I wouldnt feel bad :)

    ReplyDelete