Friday, July 24, 2009

Foto Friday

Here are some pictures from Saturday, July 18th through Friday July 24th. Steph came to visit us from Baltimore and brought some new toys for Maddie. So far we've gone swimming and took a mini-vacation to San Antonio! Of course we have about 400 pictures from this trip, but here are some highlights...

I LOVE my new Ponies

Who says I don't have hair??

Swimming with my favorite cousin

I love cinnamon toast so much I like to wear it as a hat!

Me and Steph at the Alamo. I cried when Mommy wouldn't let me swim in this fountain.

Me and Mommy playing at the Alamo
REALLY?!?! We get to go to Sea World tomorrow?!?!

Eating at Landry's on the Riverwalk

I know where my eyes are now and everything I hold has to point to my eyes...

Big bite of garlic bread!

The bread pointing to my eye.

Waiting for a show to start at Sea World.

What an exhausting day!

I thought Shamu was SO FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment