Friday, July 31, 2009

Foto Friday

Here are some pictures from Saturday, July 25th through Friday, July 31st. The highlight of our week was taking Maddie to the beach for the first time, so those are the only pictures you get for this week :) Daddy came home this morning but it's been a crazy kind of day so we haven't gotten the camera out yet...

She would stand in the sand, but didn't dare take a step!

Touching the wet sand. She couldn't handle the dry sand, only the wet sand :)

Believe it or not, Maddie was actually facing Steph until this little wave came up. It kind of lifted her up and turned her sideways...she just kept on playing :)

Digging in the sand.

Crawling back toward the water for some more swimming.

Chasing the poor bird...

Posing on a random boogie board :) Remember I mentioned how she loves to wear her sunglasses? Eventually they became covered in sand so we had to take them off...

I wrote "Maddie 7-29-09 Galveston, TX" in the sand...you can't see it, but I promise that's what it says :)

Does this look like the most whiniest face you've ever seen?!?! I don't know what was going on here, I probably just snapped the picture at the wrong time (I ALWAYS get caught with those faces!). I just like how you can see all the sand trapped in her neck...gross! By the way, you can click on any of these photos and it'll open up to a full screen size. I think I mentioned that last week, but just in case I happen to have someone new checking out my blog today...)

Wrinkle toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment