Friday, January 8, 2010

Chiropractor Update

I've graduated to seeing the chiropractor only once a week now!  YAY!!!!  Thank God we can finally start saving some money...At the office I'm down to adjustments and heat therapy only.  No more electrodes or traction table, more on that later.  I have to do my stretches and exercises on my own 5 days a week and go in to see the dr. once a week.  That's it :)  Unfortunately I'll have to continue doing those exercises the rest of my life...blah blah blah.  But at least that part is free and will keep me out of the dr. office in the future.

I'm still not feeling 100% in my back.  I have quite a bit of pain left but it's manageable and I am sleeping better. 

So, that's it for now, just wanted to give a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment