Friday, August 14, 2009

Foto Friday

Another week has passed...it's been a crazy week, but we didn't take many photos :( The biggest highlight of the week (at least for me and Maddie) was going to the zoo!!! Yeah :) As we exited off the highway it hit me that I forgot the camera! Grrrr....so sorry for not having many decent photos this week. But you're welcome for not taking a picture of what Maddie did in the tub the other night...she POOPED! GROSS! At least it was a nice solid one and not a runny messy one, right?

So, here are some pictures from Saturday, August 8th through Friday, August 14th... Enjoy!


Daddy built a new toy cubby for Maddie to store toys in in the playroom! This is a picture of it upside down as he was constructing it. It's now being painted. I'll post updated pictures next week!


Daddy cooked spaghetti and meatballs for us for dinner one night. YUMMY! I made him (ok, asked him SO nicely) to make a double batch so I can freeze the sauce for future use instead of buying any.


Maddie got the biggest fat lip...poor baby just fell flat on her face on the tile floor.


Another view of the fat lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment