Friday, August 21, 2009

Poor Baby

Maddie is just walking around today saying "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy". I keep telling her "Daddy went bye byes on the big airplane" and she smiles and says "Daddy, Daddy". Then I ask her where Daddy went and she waves bye byes. I don't think she fully understands that Daddy didn't just go to the store quick and he'll be back in a few minutes. I don't know when that reality is going to hit her, or if it even will this 8 week period. I just know how much fun she had with her Daddy this time that he was home and how much they bonded. Daddy became her best friend! They really enjoyed playing together, riding bikes together, eating together, sneaking tasty treats behind Mommy's back together :) Hopefully she'll keep those fun memories in her mind and these next 8 weeks will go by quickly so she won't be too shy with Daddy when he comes home on October 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment