Friday, September 11, 2009

Foto Friday

Maddie got her first jewelry this week.  Dollar store stuff that she probably shouldn't have...it's put away now :)
This is what I get for not folding all the laundry immediately...
I saw the most beautiful clouds out our back windows after putting Maddie to bed one night.  It was so pretty!  Much prettier in person than in the picture.
Maddie's really into hats this week.  Here she is all ready to go to playgroup!
At least someone's getting some use out of the chair!
Maddie just doing some chores :)
I was cracking the whip and telling her it better be spotless!  :)
Maddie still drinks from the side of her mouth...I guess so she can see around the cup.  It's the funniest thing!
I put the monkey around her neck, she did the necklace.  One of many fashions we'll see from Maddie over the years...
YUMMY!!  This shrimp and rice is HEAVEN!  (check out her lip)
Messy girl with the big blue eyes :)
Big blue eyes again.  I just can't get over how beautiful my baby girl is!
Just so you all know...you're allowed to leave comments on my blog :)  Even if you just happen across my blog and I don't know you~tell me what you think!  Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment