Friday, September 25, 2009

Foto Friday



I can safely post my Foto Friday pictures now since my camera battery is dead and there is no chance of taking more pictures today :)

So, here are some pictures from Saturday, September 19th through Friday, September 25th...


Trying to get a picture of Maddie's perfect little curl.  She's steadily getting more hair.  Maybe by the time she's 3 we'll be able to do something with it :)



Upside down girl!!



Uncle Guy came for a visit last weekend!  Maddie had a good time with him :)



I got out Maddie's potty chair.  We're not starting potty training, just thought she might get used to it if I get it out now...



She had a lot of fun playing with the potty.  I'm definitely NOT letting her make a habit of playing in the potty...this was just when I first took it out of the box!



Trying to figure out how to sit on it



Still can't quite get it.



Mommy had to put her on it the right way!



Deep in thought...wondering what Mommy is up to now :)



She got her feet in it and said "bath".  WOAH...no bath here!



Maddie has found that it's fun to explore new places.  She's been sqeezing herself into new spots, just checking things out :)  She sat back here for a few minutes "reading" her book.



Another fun new place to sit. 



So busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment